Eligibility for the Cyfed Undergraduate Scholarships (CUS) AND Cyfed-Bradley-Hope (CBH) Undergraduate Scholarships
Note that applications commence from the midnight of February the 22nd every year, and end on midnight of April the 26th of the same year. All times are with respect to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
These criteria are subject to annual reviews, with the hope of expanding the eligible catchment areas.
- Applicants for the CUS must hail from Anambra East Local GovernmentArea of Anambra State, Nigeria;
- Applicants for the CBH must hail from Anambra State, Nigeria;
- Applicants must be undergraduate students of any accredited Nigerian university, affiliated institutions, or polytechnic (Federal, State or Private);
- Any course offered in any Nigerian university, polytechnic or affiliated institutions confer eligibility;
- First-time applicants must be in the first year of their studies (or hold a valid admission offer from a recognised institution, which must commence in the year the application commences);
- Renewing applicants must have held the Scholarship in the preceding academic year, and would have achieved a GCPA of at least 3.0 to be eligible for renewal;
- First-time applicants must be less than 30 years old as at the time the applications open;
- Applicants must not be related to the Founder or any other Trustee(s) or Officer(s) of the OCI Foundation.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of personal intellectual ability, leadership capability, financial background, and a demonstrable desire to channel acquired knowledge towards the development of the Nigerian Nation.
It is hoped that the beneficiaries will, at some point in the future, contribute to the services of other Nigerians, both at individual and community levels.
- If you meet the above requirements and you are a first-time applicant fort eh CUS, please click here.
- If you are a renewing applicant fort he CUS, please click here.
- If you meet the above requirements and you are a first-time applicant fort eh CBH, please click here.
Note: The links will be valid only within the stated opening and closing dates.
Time remaining . . .