Takes less than 5 minutes, and makes your company visible to millions of Nigerians all over the Country, at no cost to you!!!
- Q1: Do you run a service (laboratory, clinic, hospital, etc.) that assists with breast and cervical cancer prevention?
- Q2: Is your service based in any part of Nigeria, no matter how remotely located?
If “yes” to these 2 questions, then complete this form immediately, and click SUBMIT. It is completely free for your organisation, and will make it visible to millions of Nigerians.
- All the applications received for legitimate and verifiable companies will be listed FOR FREE on the “OCI CerviBreast” mobile phone application. The CerviBreast App is a unique, innovative, free App designed to motivate ALL Nigerians adopt preventive practices against breast and cervical cancers.
- The App also allows Nigerians to locate service providers that will help in breast and cervical cancer vaccinations, screenings, and possible treatments. By submitting your company details (at no cost to you), Nigerians can easily locate you and patronize you.
- And it costs you nothing financially, neither now, nor in the future!!!
- This project is part of the OCI Foundation’s “Arm Our Youths (ArOY) Health Campaign”, a Harvard and WHO-endorsed health promotion initiative designed to help fight breast and cervical cancers. The OCI Foundation International is an Australian-Nigerian NGO established to promote health, education and social welfare for Nigerians. Details can be found via Google, or through our website HERE.