18 Dec Job Vacancy: Executive Secretary, OCI Foundation
Job Vacancy: Executive Secretary, OCI Foundation:
The OCI Foundation wishes to invite applications from suitable and interested candidates to fill their vacancy for the position of an EXECUTIVE SECRETARY, in their office located in Abuja, Nigeria.
Suitable Applicant must be:
- Experienced in the use of office tools, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Innovative, independent and relate easily with people
- Have excellent communication skills in English
- Must hold BSc/NCE/Diploma (or their equivalents)
- Living in Abuja, Nigeria
- Able to drive a car.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Be available for duties 2-3 days a week
- Attend to issues regarding the OCI Foundation
- Represent the OCI Foundation with our partners and associates as needed;
- All other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
This is a great opportunity to join the OCI Foundation Family, and become part of a noble group rendering selfless services to our community.
Join us to experience the joy that comes with lifting others through service.
How to apply:
- Please note that all applications must be submitted online.
- To apply, complete the form below (this will take less than 3 minutes)
- It will take less than 3 minutes to complete and submit the Application Form;
- The applications portal opens on Monday, December 20, 2021, and closes at midnight on Friday, December 31, 2021.
This will be competitive and above the Nigerian National Minimum Wage (On a pro-rata basis).
Executive Assistant to the OCI Foundation’s President