30 Sep 2018 Press Release: 2018 Health Empowerment Symposium for young women Otuocha Zone of Anambra State, Nigeria
The 2018 Health Empowerment Symposium for young women Otuocha Zone of Anambra State, Nigeria
The OCI Foundation presents, the Second Edition of its annual one-day Health Symposium and Health-Empowerment Campaign (in partnership with the Foundation for Health and Development, FHDN).
Breast Self Examination (BSE) and the creation of awareness for the prevention of breast and cervical cancers among young women.
Female Senior Secondary School 3 (SSS 3) students in Secondary Schools of Otuocha Educational Zone, Anambra State, Nigeria.
– 300 students!
– 26 schools!
– Dozens of female secondary school principals and teachers!
– 3 Local Government Areas (Anambra East, Anambra West and Ayamelum)!
– One of the six Educational Zones in Anambra State, Nigeria!!!
Tuesday, the 23th day of October, 2018.
Government Technical College (GTC), Umueri, Anambra State, Nigeria.
11 noon to 2pm
– Special lecture by a Consultant Public Health Physician;
– Video Demonstrations on BSE;
– Handing out of Information Factsheets;
– Speeches by distinguished guests;
(1) Her Excellency, Wife of the Executive Governor, Anambra State of Nigeria;
(2) The WHO Co-ordinator, South-East Zone, Enugu, Nigeria;
(3) The Country Representative, Catholic Relief Services (CRS), Abuja, Nigeria;
(4) The Honourable Commissioner for Health, Anambra State, Nigeria;
(5) The Honourable Commissioner for Basic Education, Anambra State, Nigeria;
(6) The Honourable Commissioner for Women and Child Affairs, Anambra State, Nigeria;
(7) The Honourable Commissioner for Youth Empowerment and Creative Economy, Anambra State, Nigeria;
(8) The WHO Acting Co-ordinator, Anambra State, Nigeria;
(9) The Honourable Chairman, Anambra East Local Government Area, Anambra State; Nigeria;
(10) The Chairman, Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB), Anambra State, Nigeria;
(11) The Chairman, Post Primary Schools Service Commission (PPSSC), Anambra State, Nigeria;
(12) Other officers of the Post Primary Schools Service Commission (PPSSC);
(13) The Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the Governor of Anambra State on Secondary Schools, Anambra State, Nigeria;
(14) Men and women of the press: print and electronic;
– You too can be part of this epic health, and cotribute to saving lives;
– Participate either as a guest or a volunteer;
– Indicate your interest by completing a form HERE.
. . . we rise, by lifting others!!!