03 Feb The 2020 World Cancer Day: OCI Foundation partners with the Federal Government of Nigeria (February 4th, 2020)
We are pleased to announce that the OCI Foundation will be fully involved in the “2020 World Cancer Day”. This is happening in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs, and the BFA Food and Health Foundation, both in Abuja, Nigeria.
Details of the program are as follows:
DATE: Tuesday, February the 4th, 2020.
TIME: Stars from 6.30am prompt.
- Road walk starts at 6.30am from the ABIA HOUSE, Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria;
- Walk terminates at the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs Headquarters, Abuja, Nigeria;
- Speeches by the partners and organizers of the event, including, the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs (FMWA), the OCI Foundation, and the BFA Foundation. The speeches will cover take-home messages for the press and the participants;
- Media coverage will be by the Nigeria’s National Television Authority (NTA), the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), and the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN).
The OCI Foundation will be represented by:
- Ms Felicia DAGU, a member of the Foundation’s Advocacy Team (Team Leader for the event);
- Dr Patricia Nwachukwu OKOYE, a member of the Foundation’s Advocacy Team;
- Hajia Madi Habiba ALI JANGA, the Founder and CEO of the Beebah Foundation, Abuja, Nigeria, along with 3 other members of her team;
- Other volunteers.