19 Apr ArOY Health Campaign: Courtesy Visits to Stakeholders in Anambra State of Nigeria (April 25th to 26th, 2019)
As part of the events leading up to the implementation of the OCI Foundation’s Arm Our Youths (ArOY) Campaign, a Harvard-endorsed, evidence-based health promotion initiative, a delegation from the Foundation visited major stakeholders in Anambra State, Nigeria. The following activities were held:
- A Courtesy Visit to the Honourable Commissioner for Basic Education, Anambra State, Nigeria, Prof. Kate Omenugha (Prof. Omenugha is also the Sponsor, ArOY Campaign).
Date: Thursday, April the 19th, 2019; Time: 10am to 12 noon.
- A Courtesy Visit to the Honourable Commissioner for Health, Anambra State, Nigeria, Dr. Joe Akabuike.
Date: Friday, April the 26th, 2019; Time: 12pm to 1pm.
The OCI Foundation was represented by:
- Barr. Steve Onyechi Ononye, the Foundation’s Legal Adviser and Leader of the Delegation;
- Dr Chioma Ezenyimulu, Champion, ArOY Campaign;
- Lady Joy Ulasi, Champion, ArOY Campaign;
- Mrs Imelda Emeka, Domestic Liaison Officer, OCI Foundation;
- Mrs Ifeoma Ifediora, Administrative Officer, OCI Foundation;
- Mrs Njide Ezeonyejiaku, Media Consultant, OCI Foundation;
- Dr Henry Ikeabbah, Community Engagement Officer, OCI Foundation;
- Dr Emmanuel Azuike, a Consultant Public Health Physician and the Deputy Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital (COOUTH), Awka, Nigeria;
- Miss Peace Ogbonnaya, Volunteer, OCI Foundation;
- Ms Chidimma Umeokafor, Volunteer, OCI Foundation.
The visits were covered by members of the electronic and print media.
To see the pictures for the visit to the Commissioner for Basic Education, click HERE.
To see the pictures for the visit to the Commissioner for Health, click HERE.
. . . We rise, by lifting others!!!