22 May 2017 Job Advertisement: Office Assistant, OCI Foundation
Position Title: Office Assistant, OCI Foundation
The OCI Foundation wishes to invite applications from suitable and interested candidates to fill their vacancy for the position of an Office Assistant, in their office located at Awka, Nigeria.
Suitable Applicants must be:
- Able to use Microsoft Office Tools, particularly Word and Excel
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Innovative, independent and relate easily with people
- Have excellent communication skills in English Language
- Hold a minimum of SSCE (or its equivalent) and/or a tertiary qualification
Qualities preferred but not essential:
- Living in Awka, Nigeria
- Ability to drive a car and the possession of a valid Nigerian Driving Licence
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Physically man the OCI Foundation’s Office, 2-3 days a week, from 8.30am to 4.30pm (the working hours might be flexible). The address is at Suite 2a, Cyfed Complex, Ifite-Amansea Road (Opposite UNIZIK Permanent Site Gate), Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
- Attend to issues regarding the OCI Foundation and the Cyfed Complex;
- Keep records for both the OCI Foundation and the Cyfed Complex;
- Represent the OCI Foundation at meetings with our partners and associates as needed;
- Take phone calls and respond to enquiries on behalf of the OCI Foundation and the Cyfed Group;
- Handle all other clerical and administrative duties that may arise.
This is a great opportunity to join the OCI Foundation Family, and become part of a noble group rendering selfless services to our communities.
Join us, to experience the joy that comes with lifting others through service.
How to apply:
- Please note that all applications must be submitted online;
- To apply, CLICK HERE and complete the application form;
- It will take less than 3 minutes to complete and submit the Application Form;
- After submitting the Application Form, send your CV as an email attachment to: [email protected];
- The application portal opens on Monday, May 22nd 2017, and closes at midnight on Sunday, June 4th, 2017 (GMT).
Remuneration will be competitive, and payable on a pro-rata basis.