02 Dec Event: Selecting the Teenage Faces of the OCI Foundation’s Arm Our Youths (ArOY) Health Campaign (December 7th, 2019)
Teenage Faces of the OCI Foundation’s Arm Our Youth’s (ArOY) Health Campaign
The OCI Foundation is pleased to announce that plans have been concluded to select the Male and Female “Teenage Faces” of its Arm Our Youths Health Campaign. This is being staged as part of the activities being organised by Caverra World (a Teen Inspiring NGO based in Lagos, Nigeria) and the Amuwo Odofin Local Government Area of Lagos State, Nigeria.
The OCI Foundation’s involvement in this activity is part of its overall objective to reach out to all Nigerians, with a special focus on the Youth.
The event is scheduled as follows:
Dates: Saturday, December 7th, 2019;
Time: 10 am Prompt
Highlights of the Day:
- Beauty Pageantry for “Mr and Miss Teen 2019”. In addition to the awards from the organizers, the winners will get the following privileges from the OCI Foundation:
- Be crowned the “Teenage Face of the ArOY Health Campaign (Male and Female)”;
- Receive a recognition certificate from the OCI Foundation;
- Become a recipient of the OCI Foundation’s 2020 “IFOMSSA Senior Scholarship Award”;
- Free OCI ArOY Textbook;
- Be eligible to attend all OCI Foundation’s events in Nigeria;
- Other benefits as may be deemed necessary.
- Speech by the OCI Foundation’s President
- A presentation of the OCI CerviBreast Mobile Phone Application
- A presentation by Ebelle Okaro Onyiuke, the OCI Foundation’s ArOY Campaign Official Ambassador (video)
- And lots more from the main event organizers.
The Arm Our Youths Campaign, otherwise known as the “ArOY Campaign”, is a Harvard-endorsed, evidence-based health promotion initiative of the OCI Foundation. The Campaign aims to integrate anti-breast and cervical cancer teachings into the curriculum of Nigerian senior secondary (high) schools, using a cost-effective, all-encompassing, sustainable and culturally-acceptable strategy. Full details are accessible HERE.