01 Jul 2023 Story/Pics/Videos: AHCSC Grand Finale 2nd (2022/23) Edition of OCI Foundation’s Anambra “ArOY Health Campaign Schools Challenge (29/6/23)
WINNERS have emerged from the Grand Final of the 2nd (2022/2023) Edition of the OCI Foundation’s “Anambra ArOY Health Campaign Schools Challenge (a.k.a. Anambra AHCSC)”. Over 500 students from the 261 public secondary schools in Anambra State, Nigeria, participated in the competition, which started in October 2022. For full details of this AHCSC 2nd Edition, click HERE. This Grand Finale was held on Thursday, June 29th, 2023, at the Igwebuike Grammar School, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
- 1st Position: Okoye, Chidimma (Queen of the Rosary College, QRC, Onitsha).
- 2nd Position: Elochukwu, Chisimdi (Queen of the Rosary College (QRC), Onitsha.
- 3rd Position: Nnakenyi, Chisom (Maria Regina Model Comprehensive Secondary School, MRMCSS, Nnewi).
- 4th Position: Nwizugbe, Mmesoma (St John Bosco Secondary School, SJBSS, Unubi).
- 5th Position: Ossai, Miracle (Community High School, CHS, Nsugbe).