04 Apr “Best Humanitarian of the Year” Award for the OCI Foundation’s President, Dr Chris Ifediora (April 3rd, 2021, Makurdi, Nigeria).
On Easter Saturday, April the 3rd, 2021, the OCI Foundation’s President and Founder, Dr Chris Ifediora, was, yet again, honored with another recognition, this time, as the “Best Humanitarian of the Year“.
Video: The award presentation ceremony and speech.
The latest Award, which is the eight to be bestowed on the consummate humanitarian in 8 months, was part of the events marking the Grand Finale of the 4th Edition of the All Secondary School Cake Competition and Baker’s Award, organised in conjunction with the Jotex Confectioneries at the at Markurdi International School, Markurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. More on the competition can be viewed HERE.
- The “Merit Award for Excellence” from the “2020 Luster Beam Entertainment (LBE) Award”(January 2021);
- The Rotary International’s Humanitarian Platinum Service Award (August 2020);
- The Nigerian Bar Association’s Humanitarian Service Award (December 2020);
- Caverra World, as Man of the Year (November 2020);
- King David SOCAPA Excellence in Humanitarian Services Award (December 2020);
- The Ayatutu Family’s Most Innovative Humanitarian Service Provider Award (January 2021); and
- The Humanitarian Man of the Year Award, by the Fame Empire Awards (January 2021).